New Toy

I love the way an AR looks in just about any configuration and yours is tops in my book. Just not real sure about all that green though. ;)

I put it together myself. Rock River Receiver, DPMS trigger setup, got the M4/A1 stock, grip, and forearm from Sherluk Marketing in Toledo Ohio, 16” R-4 bushmaster barrel 1-9 twist, DPMS A3 upper Flattop, Tactical Charging Handle, Phantom flash suppressor. .223 cal. Just got it together today. H:Dave not had a change to shoot it yet but I will let you all know how it works. And Swatforce optics (this is what I had laying around going to get a better site later.) Total cost $745.00 . And as for the green stuff just wanted something a little different.

I have a birthday coming up. In Sept. That should give you plenty of time to make one for me. :D

Very nice. I would really love to try building one. I just don't have the nerve to try. I think my wife would be a little upset if I spent $800 on a bag full of useless parts.

Looks nice almost like the one I am carrying over here. I have a A-2 style Bushmaster at home and I have been toying with the idea of getting parts to make it a carbine but that may have to wait a while.

Very nice!! Well, almost as nice as mine!! lol Can't wait till you come down and we can hit the range! I'll bet you lunch I can out shoot you with mine!

I have a birthday coming up. In Sept. That should give you plenty of time to make one for me. :D

Very nice. I would really love to try building one. I just don't have the nerve to try. I think my wife would be a little upset if I spent $800 on a bag full of useless parts.

Doc it's really not to bad! Tell you what get all the stuff and if you can not assemble it just ship it to me!! I'll put it together and a....... ship it right back......

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back