New to Forum and a question about CCW

vrod787

Hi everyone, my name is Victor and I'm new to the forum and to the state. We just moved to Long Beach in June and I have a question about our CCW. My wife and I have our CCW in Louisiana. We bought a house in Long Beach and just got our MS DL. With that said, am I still able to carry concealed while having my LA CCW on me? Thanks in advance for any help on this and glad to meet more people that carry! :meeting:

Hi everyone, my name is Victor and I'm new to the forum and to the state. We just moved to Long Beach in June and I have a question about our CCW. My wife and I have our CCW in Louisiana. We bought a house in Long Beach and just got our MS DL. With that said, am I still able to carry concealed while having my LA CCW on me? Thanks in advance for any help on this and glad to meet more people that carry! :meeting:
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

My understanding of the law is that since you have a MS driver license then you are now a MS resident and need a MS carry permit to carry in MS. Your Luisianna resident carry permit became invalid the moment you obtained a MS driver license.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back