New to Concealed Carry

NV_EMT

I was raised around firearms and taught to respect them as the tools they are. I'm passing that on to my two boys. 8 years in the Marine Corps taught me more respect and the need to understand the power of a firearm and the damage it can do. All that said, I'm new to concealed carry. My instructors recommended this site, and I can see why. Lots of good information and knowledge sharing to be found here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app

I was raised around firearms and taught to respect them as the tools they are. I'm passing that on to my two boys. 8 years in the Marine Corps taught me more respect and the need to understand the power of a firearm and the damage it can do. All that said, I'm new to concealed carry. My instructors recommended this site, and I can see why. Lots of good information and knowledge sharing to be found here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using USA Carry mobile app

Welcome to the forums. Yes, there is a lot of good information here and even more opinions (tongue in cheek). :smile:

We hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully become a valued contributor.

Thanks, Im newbie here, great site, have gun and ammo to sell will post it soon, thanks for the invite,,wtwted

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back