new social group

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Link Removed

If you believe in God and own a gun this is the group for you!

Or as Obama would call us (If I remember correctly he was refering to "Small-town Pennsylvanians", which I am): "Bitter" folks who "cling to their guns and religion and antipathy". Count me in. :biggrin:

I'm in. Ironhorse, try this:
Link Removed
Look on the right side

Finally got it, thanks...the first link didn't offer me the join option, but I piddled around until I got what I wanted ;)

I am also in. On the link he provided I did not see the join button also. You have to click on the link at the top with the groups name then you can find it.

I wouldn't want to associate myself with a bunch of Right Wing Extremists. I might find myself on some kind of Government Watch List or something.

OK, I am in.

I wouldn't want to associate myself with a bunch of Right Wing Extremists. I might find myself on some kind of Government Watch List or something.

OK, I am in.

Too late for that your a member on USA Carry They've been watching us for a while.:secret:

Count me in.

me too. I like clinging to my God, and my guns. Heck, not worried about a list anyways, I,ve sent enough letters over the years, what's one more group. Thanks guys.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back