New Sigg 250

I like the concept of this gun and will be curious how it holds up being new.I have complete faith in sig to make a quality product no matter the caliber or model and i have never had an ounce of trouble with my sig P220 since i have owned it.I didn`t catch a price anywheres.Does anyone know what the price might be.

its sweet

I shot one about 2 months ago when the prototypes were distributed to the sig reps. the pistol is awesome, clean trigger, easy to disasemble and reassemble, exceptionally accurate with lite recoil, smooth to operate!! If my memory serves me right the magazines were designed to work with each caliber leaving you to only have to change the upper, lower to switch calibers or frame sizes. I would give it a 9.5 overall even though im not a fan of double action only weapons.

I like the concept of this gun and will be curious how it holds up being new.I have complete faith in sig to make a quality product no matter the caliber or model and i have never had an ounce of trouble with my sig P220 since i have owned it.I didn`t catch a price anywheres.Does anyone know what the price might be.

Pretty sure it's right around $700. Sig makes an awesome product...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back