New shotgun for defense and 3-gun shooting

Here is one site on the Saiga. They list a magazine of 8 rounds I saw something on another site about a 10 rounder so I my have to stand corrected on the 20 round magazine. It does seem like I saw in an article sometime back about a drum magazine for it that held more. Again you may be able to find an article by Gabe Saurez on them because he seems to be really sold on them for a fighting shot gun.

Link Removed

Here is one site on the Saiga. They list a magazine of 8 rounds I saw something on another site about a 10 rounder so I my have to stand corrected on the 20 round magazine. It does seem like I saw in an article sometime back about a drum magazine for it that held more. Again you may be able to find an article by Gabe Saurez on them because he seems to be really sold on them for a fighting shot gun.

Link Removed

Thanks for clearing that up. It just seemed too good to be true.

My link should have been forum.Saiga-12.com? I had it open to the 308 area. Remember if you use hi-cap mags then you have to be 922r compliant on your Saiga. If not then it falls under NFA rules.

Well I stand corrected thinks for the info. I had looked at them and did like them but I could only find them in 410 at the time. Thanks!

I bought a Mossberg 500 Cruiser not to long ago....
heat shield, pistol grip, 8 shot.
Its balanced and even for a P grip doesnt seem to me to have all that much kick.
It was recommened by a swat officer I know and I'm very pleased with it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back