New Rules!

sig p6

So now here in wisconsin we have new training rule's for new people who apply for a ccw permit in Wisconsin. My question's are this .... If you aready hold a ccw from Wisconsin do you need theses "Classes" so you may carry in in (other) state's and maintain your current permit?. My other question is this .... there are no class or or permit to carry O.C. which has been legal here in the Badger state for at least 5 years and in other state's you may carry O.C. as long as your state's rule are the same as your home state.
You need classes for one, but not the other, and you are still carrying a GUN! ... what gives!!!

Have mine early also. Doesn't matter here, will simply live in Yuma for 6 mo and a day for residency and use my Az. permit that's honored in Wi. Might even be a small tax break that way.
Also, there are two more meetings left. I didn't think this was cast in stone yet. And, with elections coming up, we could switch a few of the knot-heads out just to make a statement.
It doesn't look like they plan on changing the ruling on carring loaded in a car or boat as long as the gun is in view.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back