New Ruger yesterday!!!

PaulIcemanMc

Got tired of spending all that money on the big guns and bought a MK III Hunter .22 caliber.
Boy! You can shoot a long time with a brick of .22s. Put a cheap Barska Red Dot site on top and had a ball for about three hours at the indoor range I go to. We have seven lanes and on Friday we had to wait for 1 and a half hour for a lane. Everybody wanted to shoot their new guns. The shop said that they sold 30 guns before noon on Friday, hope they keep going, they had a tough time for a couple of years before.

Even though I love my .45's, the appeal of a .22 is starting to look a bit more attractive from an economic standpoint.

Sgt_no-gun-pic.gif

Congratulations! I would love to have a nice 22 pistol to target practice with. They can certainly be accurate and inexpensive to shoot.

Congrats on your purchase. I'm also going to give the cheap ammo some shooting. I ordered a Browning Buckmark today.

I have the same set up. Get shooter. It is a lot of fun to shoot but a bit of a pain to clean, but I love it you can not go wrong with a Ruger.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back