New Ruger yesterday!!!

PaulIcemanMc

Got tired of spending all that money on the big guns and bought a MK III Hunter .22 caliber.
Boy! You can shoot a long time with a brick of .22s. Put a cheap Barska Red Dot site on top and had a ball for about three hours at the indoor range I go to. We have seven lanes and on Friday we had to wait for 1 and a half hour for a lane. Everybody wanted to shoot their new guns. The shop said that they sold 30 guns before noon on Friday, hope they keep going, they had a tough time for a couple of years before.

LiveBlues

Chuck & Ted 2012
Even though I love my .45's, the appeal of a .22 is starting to look a bit more attractive from an economic standpoint.

Sgt_no-gun-pic.gif

DrDavidM

Congratulations! I would love to have a nice 22 pistol to target practice with. They can certainly be accurate and inexpensive to shoot.

cruzthepug

Congrats on your purchase. I'm also going to give the cheap ammo some shooting. I ordered a Browning Buckmark today.

KimberRB

I have the same set up. Get shooter. It is a lot of fun to shoot but a bit of a pain to clean, but I love it you can not go wrong with a Ruger.

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wtlongid