New Permit Finally Came In

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I finally received my permit with my Glock 23 added. Just in time for me to move outta here. :)

I have to say I really like the Crossbreed holster. I'll be doing a better review of it after I've worn it for a couple of weeks.

Well you'll get a few weeks to carry your new Glock before you go. :) I am strongly considering getting one of the Crossbreeds myself. I will be interested to read your review.

So far I'd have to say it is pretty comfortable. I'm used to the Comp CTAC but that leather part really helps out in my opinion. I still want to order of of their Minotaur holsters to try out.

You have to have each weapon that you carry on your permit? I'm glad I don't have to do it here. I as stationed in CA 76-80 and worked as a reserve officer in Atwater. We were given permits and we had to have each serial number on the permit in order to carry it. Back then I was lucky to be able to own just one weapon. :)

We for for autos. They just passed it so that if you qualify with a revolver now and add it to your permit, you can then carry any revolver. But for autos you need to list each one.

That kind of stinks. How long does it take? Do you have to include serial numbers? Is there a limit to how many you can have on the permit?

No serial since that is on your blue card that you also have to have on your person. And I don't think there is any limit of how many you can have. Someone said they've seen someone with 2 extension cards for all their guns.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back