New PBS Poll on Palin

magicman007

PBS*wants to "show the world" that*Sarah Palin*is not qualified. *They are taking an "unscientific" poll and will then use it to make their point. To achieve their goal, they have turned to their viewers who are about 80% liberal.

Let's provide them with a result they did not expect. *Send this email to every non-liberal you know. *Let's get some balance into this survey group. *This is the easiest vote you will ever make. It takes literally two seconds.

Let's turn this around!!!*

Here's the link:

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html*

AFTER YOU PARTICIPATE, FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE, ASK THEM TO VOTE AND THEN ASK THEM TO FORWARD IT ON TO THEIR E-MAIL LISTS. *LET'S SHOW PBS WHAT REAL AMERICANS THINK!*

PBS*wants to "show the world" that*Sarah Palin*is not qualified. *They are taking an "unscientific" poll and will then use it to make their point. To achieve their goal, they have turned to their viewers who are about 80% liberal.

Let's provide them with a result they did not expect. *Send this email to every non-liberal you know. *Let's get some balance into this survey group. *This is the easiest vote you will ever make. It takes literally two seconds.

Let's turn this around!!!*

Here's the link:

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html*

AFTER YOU PARTICIPATE, FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR LIST OF PEOPLE, ASK THEM TO VOTE AND THEN ASK THEM TO FORWARD IT ON TO THEIR E-MAIL LISTS. *LET'S SHOW PBS WHAT REAL AMERICANS THINK!*

Tried the link. Got a message that the page is no longer available. Maybe they got too many responses that reversed the earlier 80% :haha:

gf

Sarah Palin not qualified?? Here are some facts that you will never see reported by the liberal media;

Question: What is America's first line of missile
interceptor defense that protects the entire United
States?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of
AlaskaNational Guard.

Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on
permanent active duty?
Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska
National Guard

Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th
Missile
Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska

Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on
highly classified military issues, homeland security,
and
counter terrorism?

Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified
security rating than either candidate of the Democrat
Party?

According to the Washington Post, she first met with
McCain in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman
used to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our
national security, because she already is.

Now you know too, please, pass it on!

Sorry...shes not ready. Im sorry but I think she was by far the worst pick for VP that he could have ever picked. Republicans are turned off by her....I don't know about you guys, but she scares me. I don't feel shes ready to be VP.

I don't want Obama by anymeans, I don't feel either party is a good party for the white house. Just my opinion

Much better pick than dufas Biden. At least she is not left of Red China like the Dumbacrats.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back