New Omega grips for my Witness

SAS Mayhem

EAA Witness with Omega grips. And I love them.

Before
MACscoatingonaWittness-1.jpg

After
EAAnewgrips001.jpg

EAAnewgrips004.jpg

EAAnewgrips003.jpg

I love the new look. Not my CCW any more I move her to the house and a RIA as my new CCW

new grips

They look great.Gives the gun a whole new look.How do you like the witness?I don`t believe i have ever know anyone that has one to be honest.I think they are a nice looking gun,and i have looked at them many times on line.

They look great.Gives the gun a whole new look.How do you like the witness?I don't believe i have ever know anyone that has one to be honest.I think they are a nice looking gun,and i have looked at them many times on line.

Thanks everyone. I do like my Witness very much. It's a .45 Steel and it aint light. But I wll be so very honest with you JC40. I have NEVER had any problem with it. The gun itself had a little notchy trigger, but it was workable. Here is a post I did on another fourm when I first shot the gun.

Well gang my first day at the range with my .45 Witness was outstanding. When I got there the range owner introduced himself and the safety officers. I had to go thru a 18 min NRA safety film read all the range rules and tour the range. It is structured very well. And safety was over everything.. As luck would have it I was the only one there. When I opened the case to show my .45 they all were curious about it. None of then had ever seen one and only one ever heard of them. Each one took a turn holding it and mock firing it. They all said the same thing about it. “Damn it feels nice” By that ... they explained not just the way it felt in there hands but the way it was balanced. They all had very positive comments, from how it looked to the solid feel and they ALL love the trigger feel/pull in SA and DA mode. They played with that a lot.
Now it came time to have some fun. I loaded my 3 mag, with 10 rounds each 1 OEM mag and the other 2 where Mec-Gar, which I got yesterday. On a side note the quality of the Mac-Gar were great and fit in the gun with ZERO slop I can’t say that about the OEM one. I had NO problems with either one thou. I shot my first 3 mags at a target 25 yards down range, just to get a feel for it And it felt great, the recoil “I” think was not that big of a deal, it was less than what I anticipated, the trigger pull was right on every time no surprise either. I let the 2 safety guys put a mag thru it for the opinion. Again the trigger they thought was tight and the recoil was very “smooth”. All my rounds were from the center of the target and below. As was there’s They both said not to mess with anything yet on the gun until you put at least 600-1000 rounds thru it. Right now just get use to the feel. Also they had my put another target up and bring it to 7 yard mark. “IT’s easier to see were your placing and see you grouping”. All in all I put about 250-300 rounds thru it. I had zero issues with the Witness , she shot with ZERO issues. The safety officer gave my some good pointers on holding the gun and the proper stance. Also for now shoot at the 7 yard target until the gun settles in and use the same line of site. The pics show my first 30 rounds at 25 yds. And the second pic show 7 yds 10 round grouping and the last pic was same as the second pic but with and added 15 rounds.

First30roundsat25yards.jpg

7yards10rounds.jpg

7yards25rounds.jpg

Last edited:
I have had a couple of witness guns and they have been accurate, perfect and reasonably priced. They were all steel so they were heavy.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back