New movement needed

AR 190-11 Ch 4 para 5b states that carry is prohibited unless authorized by the base commander or his representative. It makes no mention of federal law. The appropriate CFR or other law is usually referenced if the AR is based on the requirements of federal law. The AR has been like that at least since 1990 when I enlisted. There needs to be a federal law stating that it is OK then AR 190-11 Ch 4 needs to be changed to allow it not just let the base commander decide.

YMOS,
Tony

With any luck at all either President Santorum or President Bachmann will indeed overturn the Clintonian gun ban on the soldiers at our military installations.

Once I take office this will no longer be a problem. I remember my ex old lady refused to allow me to bring my weapons in the house so I would keep them at the Battalion Armory for safe keeping until I needed them like to go out to the range and fire them.

I also agree that if our military personnel had been allowed to walk the base armed the Ft. Hood thing would not have happened.

I firmly believe is a well armed and trained populas to insure a safe and secure society and to preserve our FREEDOMS

Jim Hayden for President in 2012
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back