thaves

Just wanted to reach out to you all and say a big Hello from Southern Cal. I am an Englishman living in this wonderful country, don't hold it against me.

Welcome to usacarry!

Better here than there, no offense.

But Cali? :fie:

I didn't know it at the time, but my when we moved from Los Angeles to Arkansas when I was 8, it was the best thing they could have done for me.

No matter what though, you're among friends here.

Welcome to usacarry!

Better here than there, no offense.

But Cali? :fie:

I didn't know it at the time, but my when we moved from Los Angeles to Arkansas when I was 8, it was the best thing they could have done for me.

No matter what though, you're among friends here.

Yep Cali has its gun challenges but when compared to the UK I am in gun heaven. Do my part to support CCW hear in in Orange County

Just wanted to reach out to you all and say a big Hello from Southern Cal. I am an Englishman living in this wonderful country, don't hold it against me.

Don't hold that you are English or living in SoCal?? :laugh:

Welcome from Tampa Bay, Floriduh..

Welcome! Unfortunately, the gun laws in CA are only slighty less draconian than those of The UK.

Welcome from Pennsylvania, cradle of American liberty. The first thing I did when I moved here from the People's Republic of Maryland was to buy some 30 round magazines for my AR-15.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back