New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooosie

I live in Florida 8 months out of the year summer in ohio

DRC

The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
New member from North Carolina. Thanks for activating my account.

rmbrooks247

Hello everybody, how y'all doing? I am newto this site. I am from Alabama and I practice conceal carry all the time. I carry for personal protection and to protect my family. I enjoy target shooting whenever I can, and my wife loves to shoot also. Looking forward to participating in this site

martyt828

Hello from newbie in NJ. A bad place for a 2nd Amendment supporter to live. Got my Utah permit, now just praying for NJ to get with the program.

crankyyankee

Come to Florida if you can. Our CCW is good in 37 states. I can go north to the PA/NY line as long as I go around MD and stay out of NJ, and west to the AZ/CA border. Moved down here from NH which is fairly sane on guns but you have to get past NY, MA, and/or CT to go anywhere from there.

mgray41

Good afternoon from the Occupied Peoples Republic of New York. My name is Matt. I'm an NRA certified pistol and rifle instructor, New York State Hunter and Bowhunter Ed instructor, and I'm also an NRA certified RSO. I've been trolling around the site for quite a while and figured it was time to start contributing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlynn610