New Member to the Forum- Hello all!

SWMO Instructor

I am new to the forum, and I figured I'd stop by here for a little intro.

My name is Scott. I am a full time LEO (experience in both Patrol and Warrant Service Team) and also own my own (small) training company in Southwest Missouri.

I began teaching CCW classes for another company in 2008. A strong believer in the KISS principal, in 2010 I began teaching on my own. In 2011 I expanded my curriculum and began to offer LE Only courses (MO POST-approved). In Feb of 2012 the previously LE only classes were opened to the general public.

Our standard courses are: MO CCW, Tactical Pistolcraft, Tactical Pistol 1, Tactical Pistol 2, Tactical Carbine, and Tactical Use of Cover for Patrol. We offer both local and mobile courses.

Feel free to ask any questions or make any comments. I will help in any way I can.

Thought I would also introduce myself. I am new to the forum and have been instructing for about 18 years. I started with teaching smallbore rifle on the team that brought me up on the sport. About 6 years ago, I started formally teaching pistol and personal protection. I have taught classes for those seeking out of state permits, but now that Illinois is on the road to getting their program in place I will be teaching residents (fingers crossed nothing stupid happens during the next couple months).

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

hello my name is Joshua Shinlever. My background is in the law enforcement and military.
I currently hold instructors ratings in the Following:

Tn State certified trainer For security officers as well as handgun carry permits

NRA basic pistol instructor
NRA law enforcement security firearms instructor
NRA Police firearms instructor
Glock firearms instructor
Glock armorer
ASP tactical baton instructor
ASP tactical handcuffing instructor
Defensive tactics instructor
TASER instructor
FATS firearms training simulator instructor
Lethal force instructor
Member International Association of law enforcement firearms instructors (I.A.L.E.F.I)
Member American Society of law enforcement trainers(A.S.L.E.T.)

I recently purchased a F.A.T.S. Firearms training simulator. And offer courses in judgemental shooting Shoot no shoot scenarios FBI and SWAT training.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning from you

Joshua Shinlever

www.tnhandguncarrypermits.com
www.jwstacticalsolutions.com

How much, where did you get the FATS machine? I have wanted one for years.

hello my name is Joshua Shinlever. My background is in the law enforcement and military.
I currently hold instructors ratings in the Following:

Tn State certified trainer For security officers as well as handgun carry permits

NRA basic pistol instructor
NRA law enforcement security firearms instructor
NRA Police firearms instructor
Glock firearms instructor
Glock armorer
ASP tactical baton instructor
ASP tactical handcuffing instructor
Defensive tactics instructor
TASER instructor
FATS firearms training simulator instructor
Lethal force instructor
Member International Association of law enforcement firearms instructors (I.A.L.E.F.I)
Member American Society of law enforcement trainers(A.S.L.E.T.)

I recently purchased a F.A.T.S. Firearms training simulator. And offer courses in judgemental shooting Shoot no shoot scenarios FBI and SWAT training.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning from you

Joshua Shinlever

Link Removed
Tactical Solutions

I got the fats III from a dept in Kansas City Mo. They can set you back 15-30 thousand used. I am taking mine to the gunshows around Tennessee..I teach a "lethal force lecture and judgemental shooting" with the unit. The lecture is partially presented through video by Massad Ayoob. The weapons alone for the unit start at $6000.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roosince1911
Back