New member says hello

Beretta_Bob

Just thought I'd check in and say hello as a new member.

Also thought I'd recommend Bullseye Shooter's Supply in Lake Elmo: friendly folks, smallish store but they're happy to special order anything you'd care to have. I have a Beretta 92F but thought it was a trifle too large for everyday carry so I ordered a Beretta 85FS (.380 ACP) through them. It arrived in just a few days and their price was much less expensive than any of the larger stores in the area. Just a bit more than Budsgunshop.com, but you feel as though you're helping out a local business.

Cheers!
--Bob

Just thought I'd check in and say hello as a new member.

... I have a Beretta 92F but thought it was a trifle too large for everyday carry ...
--Bob

Bob,
Is that 92F the same as the Stoeger Cougar? I have the Stoeger and while I think it is large, it's a full size and I carry it fine most days. Hard to carry if I have to tuck in my shirt, using a Crossbreed Super Tuck IWB.
J

Hi Bob...I am not from Minnesota but I'd like to welcome you from Missouri. I have met a police helicopter pilot yesterday at the Spirits air show yesterday and he has a small Glock 27 for his carry and said it is most convenient. He had tried a Beretta before but he is suck a Glock person. He owns several models but he keeps his G27 as his carry.

Also from MN. Heard on WCCO rallies against guns shortly after the Florida self defense shooting. It's sad that people try to take advantage of a bad situation to make political hay. Even so, I think we are making progress up here and, if I'm not mistaken, Carry Classes and gun purchases are at an all time high! Hope the trend continues :) Thanks for posting and God bless. Lee

Hi
I'm Don
a fairly new member from Hastings.
Hello to all I've learned allot here it seems like a good bunch of people.
Be safe and have a good time.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back