New Laser...

Anthony_I_Am

Friday I was out and about and stopped by the local gun shop. Ended up leaving with a LaserLyte laser for my P345 for $170. So I get home, make me a nice cup of coffee, and sit down with the pocket knife to hack the damned thing out of those molded plastic clamshell packages that takes a chainsaw to get it out.
I finally get the plastic hacked open and the springy plastic flipped and the laser went up, over, and plopped into the cup of coffee.

Ouch. I grabbed it out as fast as I could and rinsed it with clean water and dried if off. So far it is still working. Link Removed

Friday I was out and about and stopped by the local gun shop. Ended up leaving with a LaserLyte laser for my P345 for $170. So I get home, make me a nice cup of coffee, and sit down with the pocket knife to hack the damned thing out of those molded plastic clamshell packages that takes a chainsaw to get it out.
I finally get the plastic hacked open and the springy plastic flipped and the laser went up, over, and plopped into the cup of coffee.

Ouch. I grabbed it out as fast as I could and rinsed it with clean water and dried if off. So far it is still working. Link Removed

Really? Wow I thought that kinda crap only happened to me.:sarcastic:

Peace...

A decent weapon light and laser should be rated for at least 66 ft emersion in water/liquid.

ITI, Surefire etc.

Don't know about $170 lasers though or that brand.

I've had laser and light modules totally submerged into water and never had a problem, assuming your buying quality.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back