New lady from Cleveland ,Ohio

kathys

Just got my CCH license and hope to get lots of good holster tips from the ladies here. So far I have a Pistolwear PT-2 which is very comfortable but maybe not as secure as a regular holster. I also have a "Betty" holster on order but it'll take 2-5 weeks. Anyone have any experience with that one?

welcome aboard........i use a crossbreed supertuck at 3;30 works great comfortable and easy to draw and all
best wishes and be safe

Welcome, Kathy! I have no experience with those holsters. I carry openly most of the time, and only recently started to cc much, but use a "fanny pack" holster for it so far. I've taken lots of classes and tried a lot of different cc options, but none has really worked for me so far. I'm only five foot tall and very "rounded," so there is not much of a place to put a gun. I also can't tolerate the little bitty guns, so mine are all mid to full size, which further complicates things. What kind of gun are you carrying?

I carry a Sig p238. I too have a little bit too much "me" for some holsters. I also have a Remora holster. Today for my first full day of carrying I wore a t-shirt and yoga pants with the Remora tucked in at about the 4 o'clock position. It actually stayed in place and was pretty comfortable. I felt like a secret agent all day!

I have a Ruger LCR .357 Magnum that fits very well in my purse. It is a small but VERY effective firearm. I call her "Game Over". Lynne

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back