New Job and a New State!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Well I've had something working behind the scenes the past month. I've been working for 2 friends of mine that do web work in Tampa. They flew out this weekend to offer me a full time gig and I accepted. So the plan will be to be in Tampa roughly around Nov. 1. So this will be a crazy month but the only effect this will have on this site will be good! Once I start I will have more time to work on my own projects like this. What an exciting day!

COngratulations. Good luck with the new job. I hope you enjoy Tampa. I guess you are used to the heat. :)

Congratulations...will this mean moving to a more gun friendly state or are you already in Florida?

Thanks everyone. I'm still in Vegas for the month. Plan is to move there around Nov. 1. And I lived in Tampa for about a year before and loved it. I'm originally from New Orleans so I can definitely take the humidity.

Well I've had something working behind the scenes the past month. I've been working for 2 friends of mine that do web work in Tampa. They flew out this weekend to offer me a full time gig and I accepted. So the plan will be to be in Tampa roughly around Nov. 1. So this will be a crazy month but the only effect this will have on this site will be good! Once I start I will have more time to work on my own projects like this. What an exciting day!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Dude, I so envy you:p

Congrats on the new job!!! Moving to a new job in a new State usually = more $$$$. Hopefully after you get settled in you will find time to go buy a new friend at your local gun shop.

Hope it works out for you. In a few years I will be able to retire and then I plan to spend half of the year somewhere cool, like CO. I have lived all my life in Texas and the heat sometimes really gets to me.

Yea, next item on my list is an AR15. My dad has a RRA that he wants to sell me so we'll see.

I'll be doing web development. That's kind of broad but I'm really doing all kinds of stuff.

Congratulations, Luke, and Good Luck! We'll look forward to hearing of your safe arrival.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back