New Jersey CCW

Superglide

Superglide
New Jersey sucks for gun owners.

Only criminals can carry guns in New Jersey. I have to go to PA to carry my gun.

it sure does,not only that, ive been waitin over 3 months (and countin') for my purchase permits just to BUY a handgun

it took me 7 months, i saw all the ones that where approved on her desk that where waiting to be picked up, they had to be in the thousands

its not their responsibility to protect us and we can't protect ourselves how nice
they where calling me and asking questions they shouldn't be

I lived in Jersey for a few years, ended up there due to an X wife, Jersey Sucks, but Up-state NY is beautiful !

I was just talking to my neighbor today about NJ CCW, he had to get one for work "security guard" it took him 7 months to get it, they interviewed him, did another background check and he had to get an attorney
after all the crap he went threw to get it, he is only allowed to carry for work and he has a 2 hour window before and after work other than that the CCW is no good

New Jersey sucks for gun owners.

Only criminals can carry guns in New Jersey. I have to go to PA to carry my gun.

I completely agreee... I live in PA and would like to see if you could help us out being that you are from New Jersey. Could you get your state to annex Philadelphia and let our state then run ourselves and keep the liberal crack heads in Philly from screwing up a great state such as PA? Thank you for your support on this. :biggrin:

Being an ex-pat of NJ who still visits friends in NJ, I'd love to be able to CC in NJ. I would like to see reciprocal laws between NJ and PA since I have a PA LTCF and carry at all times.

if I remember correctly the law states the Chief of Police has 60 or 90 days to issue or give good reason why he hasn't. I know some say they don't have the manpower and are backlogged but one good court case for due reason in NJ might cure that problem.

if I remember correctly the law states the Chief of Police has 60 or 90 days to issue or give good reason why he hasn't. I know some say they don't have the manpower and are backlogged but one good court case for due reason in NJ might cure that problem.

hahahaha,sorry my friend but you are quite naive about the way NJ works, go to court all you want, you will never, ever get a NJ concealed carry permit

APVBGUY is totally correct. I grew up in Jersey till I finally realized how corrupt and anti-gun our state government was. I packed up and moved to Florida and then North Carolina. I open carried for a few years till I finally got my CCW license. Totally different world outside of New Jersey when it comes to gun laws. It took me 4 months just to get a permit to purchase rifles and shotguns in NJ. It took my friend 6 months to get his permit to buy a pistol in NJ. Here in NC, takes me 8 minutes to get a pistol purchase permit and no permit for rifles or shotguns.

When I moved from NJ to upstate NY, I thought I was in Wyoming.
Even thought we just got slammed with a horrible new law, there's still no permit required for long guns, and CCWs are still fairly easy to get in most areas. We can carry pretty much anywhere except legislative buildings and schools, police stations, etc.

Actually 30 days 2C:58-3(f) of the NJ State Police Link Removed I am on 60 + days April 11th to be exact is when I dropped off my application. This state sucks no doubt.

Actually 30 days 2C:58-3(f) of the NJ State Police Link Removed I am on 60 + days April 11th to be exact is when I dropped off my application. This state sucks no doubt.

dropped off an app for what? a CCW? if for a CCW please keep us updated on the process

dropped off an app for what? a CCW? if for a CCW please keep us updated on the process

Concealed carry in NJ:haha::laugh::nono::lol::no: I was referring to handgun permits sorry if I confused I thought that was what PBRStreetgang was referring to.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back