New handgun

Wes Kenney

This is my first post on this board. Thought I'd share a photo of my new XD(m) .40. Just picked it up this afternoon, and can't wait to get to the range:

IMGP1845.jpg

Thats a nice looking gun , i used to have a xd 45, it was one reliable gun. Good luck with your new purchase.

Great choice. Really nice photo too. I have the XDm 40 & my wife has the XDm 9. If I had bought my XDm prior to my other handguns, I would have saved a lot of money. I love my Sig P229, but the XDm is just as accurate, equally enjoyable to shoot and just as reliable for $400 less. Plus it holds an additional 4 rounds in each mag.

I recently purchased a Crossbreed SuperTuck IWB holster for it and it's a lot easier to conceal than I expected.

Welcome to the forum! You can't go wrong with an XD. I have an XD 45 and have not yet had an issues with it. Enjoy the site and the new firearm.

Did you do the color on the slide and mags?

Welcome!

My wife and I carry the XD 45 and XD 9mm. Neither gun has ever done anything except shoot accurately and trouble-free all the time (about 1500-2000 rounds each).

Did you do the color on the slide and mags?

Yes, I had read about several approaches on the XD Talk forums, and loved the way it looked, so when the gun arrived, I had my crayons ready. Took about fifteen minutes, and hey, it's crayon, so if it comes off, I can fix it pretty cheap...

Yes, I had read about several approaches on the XD Talk forums, and loved the way it looked, so when the gun arrived, I had my crayons ready. Took about fifteen minutes, and hey, it's crayon, so if it comes off, I can fix it pretty cheap...

You did a good job. It turned out nice.

Here is mine.

HPIM0518.jpg

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back