New Hampshire Non Resident Permit

I mailed my application for a Non resident New Hampshire permit on 7-24. Check was cashed on 8-2 and permit was issued 7-30.

I mailed my application for a Non resident New Hampshire permit on 7-24. Check was cashed on 8-2 and permit was issued 7-30.

So, wait, what?
They issued the permit 2 days before the check cleared, Am I reading this right?

I'm just glad to know I can mail in my application and not have to drive 2 hours to Concord for it... BTDT for my Security license, and it sucked BAD (was summer, 90 degrees, no AC, 2 hours one way on I-89/93)...

A lot of the people who apply for NH out of state permits are what I call "permit collectors" not all but some are. They apply for as many permits as they can, but have no plans of every going to that state. Other state permits last longer then NH non-resident permits do and are honored by NH. They cost less or about the same, hundred dollars for a four year permit seems nuts to me.

Actually, you are incorrect. New Hampshire only honors resident permits from other states. I have a PA permit but since I'm not a resident of PA, NH doesn't honor it. Since I live in CT and go to NH quite often, that's the reason I got one.

I am personally very impressed with the speed I got mine back, 7 business days on their part. I mailed the application to them a week and a half ago. Touche NH.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back