New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks

dmciver101

I called today regarding my N.H. non resident permit and the nice recording stated they were at 7 weeks processing time now due to the high demand. Guess I have a few more weeks to go...

I mailed my renewal in on 1/26 and have not heard anything. Check has not been cashed and when I called 2 weeks ago, the nice lady said to check back in 3 weeks if I had not gotten it. Guess they are really running behind.

Last Friday marked 8 weeks since they should have received my application so I called again to check on the status. I was told they are now out to 10 weeks for out of state permit request...

Starting to Worry

I sent off for my non-res. Feb. 4 and have not recieved mine.
I didn't send a check but a money order instead.
don't know if that made a difference.

It took about 7 weeks for mine to arrive and that was two years ago. I sent a MO rather than a check so it really doesn't matter on that.

It took 20 bucks & 10 Days from mailing the check and receiving the license, back in 2007. Maybe word is spreading fast about getting a Non-Res in NH.

Mailed my renewal application on 1/26 and received the permit today on 4/30.
Looks like 3 months is about the processing time now.

I mailed mine around the end of January and have yet to see it nor has my check been cashed. Looking at the timing I am hopeful it will show up in the mail next week.

I did call on 4-29 and left a message to check on the status of my application.
They called me back the next day leaving me a message stating they are just now getting to the apps. from the 1st week in Feb. Hope to get it soon.

15 weeks from mailing to receipt

My permit showed up yesteray. Basically took 15 weeks from the point I mailed my application until I received my permit. Odd thing is the permit has a date of 5/2 but was not delivered until 5/14. I think 5/2 was a Saturday as well so I read that to mean the permit office is also working on Saturday's due to the demand.

Mine has been gone 12 weeks. Is there a way to call and check on the status of the application. Check has not been cashed

NH permit times will get a lot quicker now that they have raised the fee to $100 instead of $20. I am one of those that will probably not renew when the times comes. That used to be the best bargain going but no longer.

NH permit times will get a lot quicker now that they have raised the fee to $100 instead of $20. I am one of those that will probably not renew when the times comes. That used to be the best bargain going but no longer.

When did that go into effect? I sent my application in three weeks ago and it was $20. My cheque has still not been cashed.

When did that go into effect? I sent my application in three weeks ago and it was $20. My cheque has still not been cashed.

According to the people processing the apps. If you sent it in prior to the rate increase, post marked of course, then the $20 is ok.

Sent application in 4/7/09, check cashed 8/5/09, hoping to see permit sometime in the near future! By contrast Pa. took 7 days!

Last edited:
Did they contact any of your references?

I looked at their web site but couldn't find a phone number. Anyone have a valid number they can pass on?

David

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back