New Hampshire Man Foils Murder Plot Against Himself

xd.40

XD.40
Saw this on Fox News
Link Removed

PITTSFIELD, N.H. — A Pittsfield man foiled a murder plot against him when he interrupted three men in the process of robbing his home Friday, according to police.

According to a police affidavit filed in court, Edward Rich's arrival home on Friday afternoon busted a plan for his murder concocted by a former employee who had dated his daughter.

That suspect, 22-year-old Jerome Thompson of Concord, was arraigned Monday along with two alleged accomplices to face a slate of criminal charges including conspiracy to commit murder, which carries a punishment of 15 to 30 years in prison.

Police said the three men planned to steal guns from Rich's Pittsfield home, then storm his auto repair business and kill Rich and anyone else present.

Police said Thompson wanted Rich dead because the older man had caught him stealing from the business.

Bail for Thompson, 21-year-old Kyle Weeks of Pittsfield and 21-year-old Jason Cheney of Pittsfield, was set at $100,000 each.

The three are due back in court for probable cause hearings in early November.

Thankfully, nobody was hurt, and all his "toys" were in his house...

Well, I'm 24, and I know I'M not THAT stupid... Of course, my parents and the Marines taught me to respect my elders, and that if I didn't agree with someone, to talk to them; not kill them. (They also taught me not to steal - where were their parents, I wonder...)

What is really a shame is IF these these POS' are convicted the taxpayers will house, feed, provide medical care and entertainment for them. While on vacation in the Dominican Republic my scuba diving group happened to travel past a prison. Our dive guide told us that in the DR your family/friends provide your food for you and if they don't provide you with food you ain't a eatin'

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back