New H&K Monday

Anthony_I_Am

Just got a new H&K USP in .40S&W. Nice ergonomics, like the huge safety lever, and unlike my 1911, it holds 12 rounds +1.
Took it to the range and it is quite accurate 5 head shots and the other 21 in center mass @ 20 yds.

Link Removed

SpringfieldHK45s001.jpg

SpringfieldHK45s004.jpg

SpringfieldHK45s005.jpg

I picked up this H&K USP 9 a few weeks back. I liked the way it fit in my hand, and I didn't own a H&K weapon, so I thought I'd give it a shot and see what all of the hoopla was about. The gun runs well with no problems thus far. (Around 300 rounds only). It feeds all of the blunt nosed self defense ammunition well with zero hangups. With that said I feel the gun was a bit over priced for what you get. The magazines are ridiculous in cost. H&K makes a 31 rounder but the price on it is a whopping $150.00! Totally insane. H&K has always been off the chart with their prices, so that is really nothing new. It just irks me that Glock can manufacture a 33 round magazine for their 9 MM's for $45.00. Bottom line is I like the pistol, but I seriously doubt I'll be rushing out to purchase another H&K anytime soon. The value simply isn't there for what they charge. At least it isn't in my opinion. Bill T.

I also have a H&K USP Compact 9mm. 820 out the door and I haven't looked back since. It shoots like a dream. It is my carry weapon. The best part of getting it though has to be the manual. I've never seen one that thick that was all in English.:laugh: I've probably put 1000 rounds through it in about 6 months getting used to it. It is the one gun that I never have to worry about.

I also have a H&K USP Compact 9mm. 820 out the door and I haven't looked back since. It shoots like a dream. It is my carry weapon. The best part of getting it though has to be the manual. I've never seen one that thick that was all in English.:laugh: I've probably put 1000 rounds through it in about 6 months getting used to it. It is the one gun that I never have to worry about.
I have the USP .40 compact. I put on the XS big sights plus sent it to HK and added the ambi safety.This will be non summer main carry. This was all I was going to say until I read your comment about the manual which reminded me that I once said to someone that if I only saw the manual and not the gun I would by an HK on the basis of the manual alone.
The USP is a very fine instrument!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back