New Guy Saying Hello!

ProtectedBy9mm

Hi all.

New to USACarry.com. Not new to OCing. I'm glad to see another website with local forums. I have been hanging around OpenCarry.Org for a month or so, I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Hi all.

New to USACarry.com. Not new to OCing. I'm glad to see another website with local forums. I have been hanging around OpenCarry.Org for a month or so, I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Hello from California.

I check out OpenCarry.org as well. I have posted in the Utah and Nevada sections. I predicted jokingly that they Wal-Mart would put a metal detector in their West Valley store. I didn't think that they were going to do it. I was shocked to read that.

I have a Utah CCW that I got at the end of June. It was a fairly painless process.

Hi all.

Anything new happening in Utah these days. I read the the governor is trying to change the nonresident CCW program.

I'm new also. I finally decided to take the plunge and get involved with exercising my 2nd amendment rights and think getting my ccp would be a good step in the whole process.
So far I've gained a fair amount of insight just from these forums. :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back