New guy here

Jester0925

Just wanted to introduce myself. My family and I moved to Alabama at the end of Septemeber. We moved from upstate NY. Coming from a county where it was nearly impossible to acquire a CCW permit, I was very refreshed at the ease of obtaining one in Houston County in the great state of Alabama. Needless to say, I had submitted my application within 2 hours of getting my new AL driver's license and had my permit in 5 days. I have been carrying concealed every day since.

Any way, great to be here and I look forward to getting all the great information I can from this forum.

Adam

Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your CCW. Good work on getting it that quickly.

Welcome aboard Adam,

You were smart on leaving New York State.
I wish my wife would agree, to get the heck out of this State.Maybe someday, anyways welcome to USACarry
Congrads on getting your permit, be safe

Welcome to the show. As a New yorker I understand; it took me 10 months to get my CCW in the mail.

Welcome from Nebraska. Alabama is a pretty state. I think you will not regret moving their .

Welcome, Jester. I'm sure you'll like Alabama. Faster CCW permits, lower taxes, friendlier people.

Here in Blount County, you don't renew your permit, you get a new one every year. Got my new one last Monday. Took 4½ minutes from the time the clerk asked, "May I help you?"

Your Alabama permit is honored in every state whose permit Alabama honors.

Just wanted to introduce myself. My family and I moved to Alabama at the end of Septemeber. We moved from upstate NY. Coming from a county where it was nearly impossible to acquire a CCW permit, I was very refreshed at the ease of obtaining one in Houston County in the great state of Alabama. Needless to say, I had submitted my application within 2 hours of getting my new AL driver's license and had my permit in 5 days. I have been carrying concealed every day since.

Any way, great to be here and I look forward to getting all the great information I can from this forum.

Adam

Welcome to the Wiregrass area Adam. Greatest spot on earth!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back