New Guy here

SCjeeper

Hello all from North Augusta, SC. I just found this site and am very excited to see a SC thread. As some of you have said, I too am in the wait mode for my permit. It has been a little over 30 days now. I talked with a guy at a gun store in Columbia and he says SLED will take all 90 days to get your permit to you. If any of you get it any sooner please post!! Thanks, I look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome SCjeeper. Next year I get to see how long it takes to get my renewal back. I'm going to send it in six months early.:icon_wink:

I've heard of 60 days....but the guy at the gun store is right

at least until packing dot org went down... it was usually around 95 days with mailing to and fro figured in... I think renewals only take a week or two.

Welcome from FL. Don't forget to apply for your Florida or Utah non-resident so you can carry in more states. My friend in SC just got his so he could travel.

Thanks

Thanks guys for the welcome. Went shooting today with the new girlfriend. They say everybody has someone out there, I think at age 48 I finally found mine. I hope everybody had as good a weekend as I did!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back