New guy from NYC

Nothing in NYC but queers, crooks, and democrats.
Save the CCW fee and buy a bus ticket instead.
NYC is the greatest city in the world. I was stationed there for almost three years. I worked part time in the base amory, helping out the GM. We had enough fire power in there to take over all of NYC, since the population was and still is disarmed.

Hey Anthony: Wish I had been as succinct in my comments--you said a lot in a short sentence. I would assume you are not a NYC boy. Hey Iceman: Come Nov 2010, I have serious concern that all that "firepower" will be in the hands of the piece of garbage in the whitehouse and his ass-kissing wussie Ft. Hood, gays in the military, and women on subs, generals. All we need is a "crisis" around Nov for elections to be either postponed or cancelled and then we have a full-fledged germany 1930 with a new hitler and brownshirts.

Hey Anthony: Wish I had been as succinct in my comments--you said a lot in a short sentence. I would assume you are not a NYC boy. Hey Iceman: Come Nov 2010, I have serious concern that all that "firepower" will be in the hands of the piece of garbage in the whitehouse and his ass-kissing wussie Ft. Hood, gays in the military, and women on subs, generals. All we need is a "crisis" around Nov for elections to be either postponed or cancelled and then we have a full-fledged germany 1930 with a new hitler and brownshirts.
Kel, did someone piss in your cornflakes? Regarding that "firepower"; It was locked down in a USCG armory. The commander in chief was the POS in the white house, a republican. Ricard Nixon. If I recall he had some serious troubles of his own. Regarding gays in the military, if you would bother reading, you will discover that gays have honorably served our country since before the American revolution. Regarding women, do you hate them? I find women on submarines to be a great idea. As far as them being command officers, as Jack Nicholson said in a movie" Nothing more sexy then having to salute a woman in the morning".
BTW kel, did you serve in the armed forces of the united states? Are you homophobic?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back