New Gunbelt

BikerRN

Bruce Gibson Belt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a review of not one, but two belts made by Bruce Gibson.

First off, let me say, I've known Bruce for almost twenty years and consider him more than a friend. We met in San Antonio, TX as we both used to ride four legged, snot slinging bovine critters.

The Mahogoney Belt is for off duty carry of my S&W 22-4. I knew that such a big gun would need the utmost in a belt to support the weight of the gun. I've been using this belt for about six months off duty.

Rest assurred, the stitching is first rate, and so is the tooling. I know from first hand expirience, if Bruce isn't happy with what he makes he will throw it in the trash and start all over. He doesn't scrimp to make a buck. He also gives a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, no questions asked.

The Black Belt is for use under my Duty Belt, as an Inner Belt. It too is perfect. The Black Belt helps to support the weight of my Duty Belt and keepers are used to hang my Bianchi Duty Belt on my waist and keep it mated with my Inner Belt.

Both belts are "double thick" and show meticulous attention to detail. I've used both my Matt Del Fatti Holster and Milt Sparks Holsters, along with my Rosen and even a Holster Bruce made for me with both belts and they work very well to support the weight that I put on them.

I have not had any issues with dye staining my clothing, the belts stretching or the belt holes stretching out. All in all I'm very happy with the two belts he made for me and they are both holding up better than expected for "Hard Use".

Here's a link to my belts on Bruce's website.

Link Removed

Biker

Good post BikerRN. I have been wanting to buy a good quality belt just have not done it. been getting along with what i have, need to just orded one and be done with it.

Thanks for the info BikerRN, I am looking for a good carry belt, I'll check out the site..................

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back