New Family Photo

cruzthepug

After some recent purchases I finally got around to taking a new family photo. :biggrin:

Link Removed

WHOA! Very nice family you got there!!!

The top firearm, is that a MARK II/III? If so what grip do you have on it? I like that alot!

Thanks, it's a Browning Buckmark SS Camper w/fiber optic sight. Of course I added the red dot sight just for fun, but the grips are standard.

Link Removed

Link Removed

What are the 2 guns on the right side...middle and bottom?

They appear to be small enough for decent concealment.

Edit:
Sorry for the duplicate post. The system indicated that the first one didn't go through.

Last edited:

Walther PPS 9mm
Link Removed

Beretta 9000S 9mm
Link Removed

The 3" Kimber is my normal carry gun, but I think the PPS may see some holster time this summer. The Beretta is a bit heavier and the grip is bigger, it for sure could be carried but I think it's too bulky. All three are about the same size with the PPS being the thinnest at .9", the Kimber (with slim grips) 1.08" and the Beretta 1.20".

I have to agree, very nice Family. let me know if any are up for adoption. we have a spare bedroom and I can set up three bunkbeds.

I'm new to guns and I'm considering purchasing a Ruger P95DC that my boss is selling. Can you please name all the guns in picture? Thanks

I'm new to guns and I'm considering purchasing a Ruger P95DC that my boss is selling. Can you please name all the guns in picture? Thanks

top middle - Browning Buckmark .22

left row / top - bottom
Kimber Crimson Custom Carry II .45acp
FN FNP-9 9mm
Kimber Ultra Carry II .45acp

Right
Beretta 92FS 9mm
Walther PPS 9mm
Beretta 9000S 9mm

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.