New, Exciting and Craptastic SWAT Stories to Share! Oh Boy!

BluesStringer

Les Brers
From The Captain's Journal blog:

Police Antics And SWAT-Capades

BY Herschel Smith

It’s a well worn category here, and that itself is a sad commentary on the state of affairs in Amerika. Here is the first report we discussed just recently.

HENRICO, Va. (WTVR) –Ruth Hunter, a 75-year-old woman, said she was tied up while State Police invaded her Henrico apartment.

She said officers told her during the raid what they were looking for, and court documents also show the information. She said she had nothing to do with the investigation.

Virginia State Police said a drug investigation is what prompted a Henrico County magistrate to issue a warrant for an apartment in the 5600 block of Crenshaw road.

"The woman claims that officers ultimately arrested a man who lives two doors down from her.

“I thought someone was breaking in to rob or kill me,” Hunter said.

Seconds after her front door flies open Hunter said she heard a voice yell “Police!”

“…Took my hands with a tie-thing and said ‘You’re under arrest’ and started asking questions,” she recalled. “The more I told them I didn’t know these people, the more he continued.”

Hunter said that police left her apartment and went two doors down, while she was left handcuffed with a zip tie.

The fiancé of the man arrested says she was there at the time, and asked CBS 6 to hide her identity

“Just so happened they came to the apartment and they got it mixed up,’ she said.

The team left her zip tied because as you know, seventy five year old women are such an ever-present danger to law enforcement. She could have thrown down with the best of them while they were busy doing other things, like going to the right house rather than grandmother’s place.

(Continued at link with more craptastic stories of our wonderful, rights-protecting SWAT teams)
pajenry_by_laoperz.gif

This will keep happening until we get rid of the ridiculous War on The People (or "drugs" if you still think that's what it's all about).

Blues

Hey, you never know... Back where I grew up, just recently a 23-year-old guy tried to mug a 110-year-old woman leaving a grocery store. She'd bought lots of frozen vegetables. Swung the bag at his head and sent him to the hospital! (I'll find the story later--giving my wrist a break from writing invitations to my kid's birthday party.)

It's sad to say... us forum people are better at fact checking than SWAT.

I guess we need to split this category between Good Leo Encounters and Bad Leo Encounters. There's getting to be a lot more of the latter and very few of the former.

There we go... finally found it, lost in a long list of 110-year-old people who passed away. And a rape at 110th and something.

Loma Linda centenarian sends would-be mugger to hospital | BarelyAdventist

She sounds like a pretty cool lady... sense of humor to boot!

Man, I hate to do this actually, but I was wondering where the video was linked and scrolled down the page looking for it. Here's an exchange that I found about the video:

blestbutstrest says:
April 22, 2014 at 11:54 pm
Where, or where, is the link to the YouTube video? Please add it! I want to see this!

Brian Holland says:
April 23, 2014 at 1:17 am
This is a spoof site. There is no video.
icon_smile.gif

Heidi Craig says:
April 23, 2014 at 1:49 am
I wish this was real. Oh, how I wish this was real… lol

Then there was another post a little further down, and even though it didn't pertain to "Ms. Greenley's" case, it seemed to have "real" potential:

Dave says:
April 23, 2014 at 11:05 am
Too bad this is a spoof. I also wanted to see it. But this was real – hee hee!

But alas, further down still, and this was posted:

J.S. says:
April 23, 2014 at 7:41 pm
Actually that was fake also, it was an ad.

Them 7th Day Adventists are a hoot, aren't they? Especially the ones that call themselves "Barely Adventist." That's the "About" page, and sorry, but they are a satire site. Still a fun story though! :pleasantry:

Blues

Man, I hate to do this actually, but I was wondering where the video was linked and scrolled down the page looking for it. Here's an exchange that I found about the video:

Then there was another post a little further down, and even though it didn't pertain to "Ms. Greenley's" case, it seemed to have "real" potential:

But alas, further down still, and this was posted:

Them 7th Day Adventists are a hoot, aren't they? Especially the ones that call themselves "Barely Adventist." That's the "About" page, and sorry, but they are a satire site. Still a fun story though! :pleasantry:

Blues

I'm still no less tickled by the story! And heck, it's just as believable as some of the cop stories that are real. Sure wish those were spoofs.

I grew up 7th Day Adventist, so I absolutely love finding the ones who don't take life too seriously. They are becoming more numerous! Though I think they still don't let kids have a prom in high school. Mustn't upset the rich old doctors who help fund the school, after all.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back