New EDC

gkeil961

Picked up a new G26 for my EDC, I love how concealed it its on my side....i have it in a uncle mikes holster right, looking for another holster, anyone have any good idea,

I use the galco king tuck for my G26 and i have the crimson trace laser grips on mine also like the UDC cover by galco

That's a fine choice! I personally like the Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe
holster. I have found them to be the most comfortable and concealable holsters around, their customer service is second to none and they have a great warranty! Crossbreed Holsters > Home

Picked up a new G26 for my EDC, I love how concealed it its on my side....i have it in a uncle mikes holster right, looking for another holster, anyone have any good idea,
I use several. The DeSantis Sof-tuck IWB is comfortable and allows a tucked-in shirt. Adjustments allow it to be used for strong-side IWB, cross-draw and small-of-back. CT Laser doesn't catch on it either.

Congrats on the G26.
As far as holsters go, I just recently found these holsters that are similar in style as the Crossbreed and the Galco King Tuk:
Cleveland Holsters
SHTF Gear Holsters
I have none of these holsters, so I can't recommend, but just some more holsters for you to check out.

I am currently using a Blackhawk IWB with my SW9VE (hope to sell or trade soon), got it for $9.99 at a local
store and it's been doing the job, but I want something with Kydex for easier re-holstering.

Do you hear the voice yet?
Get another Glock.
Get another Glock.
Get another Glock.
:biggrin:
I'm hoping to get my first Glock soon! Interested in a G19 G4.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back