New Cigar Forum

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
I've smoke cigars here and there thanks to a friend's dad that was a big cigar smoker that got us into it when we were younger. Recently I decided it was time to get my own humidor and start my own stash of cigars. I figured there's probably a few of you here that smoke cigars as well so I started a forum for it. Feel free to post anything related to cigars here.

didn't realize you had a forum here when I replied to your other post. I have a Vino-Temp and quite a few cigars. I don't smoke a lot as I tend to like to sit and enjoy a cigar rather than smoke cigars when I am doing something else so I tend to only smoke 3 or 4 a month sometimes more in the summer.

I too have recently delved into the cigar realm. My "go to" cigar is the Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Robusto. I also like the Rocky Patel 1999. Drew Estate's Acid cigars are good if you like a little spicy-sweet flavor. Still mostly getting the sampler packs.

Please post the sights or places y'all buy your cigars. I use Thompson Cigars and Moms mostly.

Bruce

I too have recently delved into the cigar realm. My "go to" cigar is the Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Robusto. I also like the Rocky Patel 1999. Drew Estate's Acid cigars are good if you like a little spicy-sweet flavor. Still mostly getting the sampler packs.

Please post the sights or places y'all buy your cigars. I use Thompson Cigars and Moms mostly.

Bruce

I picked up some of those during a trip to Mexico and they were a good smoke. One trip I scored some true Cohiba's. Oh my they were good. I gave a few to a friend of mine and he said after smoking the good stuff had to smoke about 3 King Edwards before he could go back to his normal brand. I always liked the Robusto. Goes well with an AR-15.

So far I've bought from my local B&M. Online I've ordered from Famous-smoke.com, cigarplace.biz, cigarsinternational.com and cigarbids.com (<---beware!).

I like Cuban Crafters cigars among others of course but 3 that really impress me are Salazars, Medinas and Carolinas.

Cigar smoking is a quicker way to die than cigarettes because they have no filters. You suck all the tar and nicotine directly into your lungs. It is a slow suicide.

Cigar smoking is a quicker way to die than cigarettes because they have no filters. You suck all the tar and nicotine directly into your lungs. It is a slow suicide.

I don't know anyone that inhales cigar smoke.

Started cigars in the 70's, quit in the early 80's and resumed in '09. Started with 1 humi and now have 7. ***** to keep them properly humidified (65%). Go to cigar, any good maduro. Btw, I too don't know anyone that inhales cigars. I inhaled a strong maduro...ONCE!!!
I try and avoid suppositions as I'm usually full of merde. Just saying...

I use my humidor so I can buy 5 pack and/or boxes and keep them for a short time, but I don't do long term storage like some, its a PIA. I like CigarBid, I set my shipping date a week from when I start buying or bidding, then get them all shipped for a low price. You can get some great sticks there for super cheap. I'm the guy who cuts the nubs open and checks the filler type of each cigar. You'ed be surprised who uses long filler and who uses floor sweepings.

roll your own

dont inhale. first rule of cigar smoking. just keep it in your mouth.(die slow of oral cancer instead of quick by lung cancer) I smoke about 3 cigars a year since i started growing tobacco for S!+$ and giggles. fascinated with the history and art of curing tobacco

Im currently enjoying a Padron 1926 Series. Went back to carrying my S&W 36 of 1970's vintage with I speedloader and a 6 pk speed strip in a pouch.

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

All this die of cancer, my father smoker Cigars up to 86 yo. I'm 60, gym every other day and physical last month, all is fine. My 52 yo neighbor, never smoked vegan, dropped of a massive coronary. Your time is etched!

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Just got into cigars a couple months ago. Quit smoking cigs in 2000. Had an almost irresistible urge to try cigars. Friend gave me one after a BBQ. Been doing one after dinner since.

Been buying the sample packs for the most part, but so far my fav is MOONLIGHT. Mild with just a hint of sweet.

roll your own

dont inhale. first rule of cigar smoking. just keep it in your mouth.(die slow of oral cancer instead of quick by lung cancer) I smoke about 3 cigars a year since i started growing tobacco for S!+$ and giggles. fascinated with the history and art of curing tobacco
A former President didn't inhale either oops that's a different subject. LOL

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back