New addition to the family

cruzthepug

While at the range (inside a gun shop) yesterday to break in my new FN FNP9 I got for Chirstmas I ran across a deal I couldn't pass up on this Kimber Ultra Carry II Stainless. I put about 50 rounds through it and it's a sweet shooter. :biggrin:

3141436831_bff0015a21.jpg

And if you are curious, here's the FNP9

3134564397_a4a74a08af.jpg

Tell the truth, Cruz......

How much trouble did you get into for buying a new gun three days after receiving a new gun for Christmas?

:dance3:

Also, how sweet was the deal you couldn't pass up? Details, brother, details! We promise not to tell anyone.

:secret:

How much trouble did you get into for buying a new gun three days after receiving a new gun for Christmas?

:dance3:

Also, how sweet was the deal you couldn't pass up? Details, brother, details! We promise not to tell anyone.

:secret:

Well....she don't know about the new purchase...yet. Our 20th anniversary is tomorrow and I hope the diamond ring will blind her :sarcastic:

The deal: gun was marked $839, pretty good price already. I traded a S&W Sigma (that I never really liked) and they gave me what I paid for it. Then knocked $20 off the price, add an extra mag, a box of Blazer Brass and threw in Free range time. I guess getting what I paid for the Sigma, which is more than I expected, kinda sealed the deal. Just couldn't pass it up :wacko:

Maybe throw some diamond studs on top for good measure....

Well....she don't know about the new purchase...yet. Our 20th anniversary is tomorrow and I hope the diamond ring will blind her :sarcastic:

The deal: gun was marked $839, pretty good price already. I traded a S&W Sigma (that I never really liked) and they gave me what I paid for it. Then knocked $20 off the price, add an extra mag, a box of Blazer Brass and threw in Free range time. I guess getting what I paid for the Sigma, which is more than I expected, kinda sealed the deal. Just couldn't pass it up :wacko:

Wow, that is an AMAZING price for the Kimber, not to mention the nice pluses of the original Sigma price and the free stuff (I love the free stuff).

Next time I am headed 'bama way I will take a few extra bills, PM you for that gunstore, and maybe make a purchase or three of my own!

:happy:

Wow, that is an AMAZING price for the Kimber, not to mention the nice pluses of the original Sigma price and the free stuff (I love the free stuff).

Next time I am headed 'bama way I will take a few extra bills, PM you for that gunstore, and maybe make a purchase or three of my own!

:happy:

Yeah, I think the Sigma prices have gone up a bit since I got the one I had. I think they are selling for around $350, but when I bought mine Gander Mtn had them on sale for $299 + $50 rebate + 2 extra mags. So, I only had $250 in it and traded it with 4 mags. :cool:

Nice looking hardware! Congrats! Have you had a chance to call the Sheriff's Office to check on the status of your CC application?

Oooo, you're gonna GET IT, HK!

Nice. You can't have to many guns.:yes4:

How DARE you disagree with the President-Elect! We already have MORE than enough guns. In fact, one handgun is one too many (unless in the possession of law enforcement, jackboot governmental agencies, or drug dealers).:rolleyes:

:sad:

Of course, he does support the rights for sportsman to have firearms, he just wants "common sense" laws. Hmmmm, maybe like Muzzle loaders only, shooting damp black powder, bullets no larger that .30 caliber, GPS tracker in the stock, name, address, and SS# stamped on bullet, no more than one firearm per county (you guys can SHARE).

:hang2:

How DARE you disagree with the President-Elect! We already have MORE than enough guns. In fact, one handgun is one too many (unless in the possession of law enforcement, jackboot governmental agencies, or drug dealers).:rolleyes:

:sad:

Of course, he does support the rights for sportsman to have firearms, he just wants "common sense" laws. Hmmmm, maybe like Muzzle loaders only, shooting damp black powder, bullets no larger that .30 caliber, GPS tracker in the stock, name, address, and SS# stamped on bullet, no more than one firearm per county (you guys can SHARE).

:hang2:

Sense I believe in the Bill of Rights I'm sure that I am already on every list that there is.:butcher:

Awesome! When you get the CC permit, will it become your every day carry piece? What kind of holster do you plan to use?

Got my new holster yesterday, looks pretty good. Now all I need is my permit . Shot another 100 rounds this morning, I think I may like shooting this more than I do my full size Kimber :cool:

3163215085_22929b2834.jpg

3164047518_33afb3035f.jpg

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back