Nevada Statewide Call To Action - Oppose SB 52 National ID Card!

Bohemian

New Alert From Gun Owners of Nevada!

NEW Nevada Call To Action: Write Nevada Legislators And Ask Them To Oppose SB 52 - National ID Card

Link Removed

gdcleanfun

Banned
READ THIS LINK... NATIONAL ID CARD POSES DANGERS FOR GUN OWNERS:
Link Removed

I read thru this article and in my opinion it's an alarmist piece of writing that begs the questions of "what if" futuristic actions to be adopted by politicians and governmental entities. Can you say stOOpid editorializing? The gov't could do the exact same thing now with our state issued driver's licenses or our nationally issued SS cards. Another bill, state or federal, does not need to be passed for this to happen. In other words, a national ID is not needed to be able to do the things outlined in the article. They can be done anyway. Can you say stOOpid defeatist politicians? Politicians pass bills as a way of being graded just as school children write papers in classes for their teachers.

Bohemian

I read thru this article and in my opinion it's an alarmist piece of writing that begs the questions of "what if" futuristic actions to be adopted by politicians and governmental entities. Can you say stOOpid editorializing? The gov't could do the exact same thing now with our state issued driver's licenses or our nationally issued SS cards. Another bill, state or federal, does not need to be passed for this to happen. In other words, a national ID is not needed to be able to do the things outlined in the article. They can be done anyway. Can you say stOOpid defeatist politicians? Politicians pass bills as a way of being graded just as school children write papers in classes for their teachers.

“Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.” - Edmund Burke

Bohemian

This bill is all bs it won't make it thru

we must not be complacent, but remain diligent and proactive and let our State Senators know that their constituents oppose REAL ID

We need to call and email all Senators and tell them to stop this nonsense.

Remember this bill has something for everyone to hate. It’s expensive, it’s anti liberty and it’s often been talked of as backdoor gun registration. We must stop this bill...
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwags76