Nevada Recognizes IL CCLs

kwc

Those with an IL CCL can now conceal carry in Nevada:

Link Removed

Note that IL does not reciprocate--NV resident permit holders cannot carry concealed in IL.

Great........not sure but I believe that makes 22 that recognize our Illinois permits. As stringent as our training is to obtain a permit it's easy for states to recognize......although the bummer for other states is that Illinois does not reciprocate!

IL is greedy and broke! The morons there want each person who wants to carry in IL to pay the $300 for their permit!

IL is greedy and broke! The morons there want each person who wants to carry in IL to pay the $300 for their permit!

If this is true, then why does IL only allow residents of 4 states (with permits from their home state) to apply?

I LIVE here and don't even qualify (PA resident, active military).

Great........not sure but I believe that makes 22 that recognize our Illinois permits. As stringent as our training is to obtain a permit it's easy for states to recognize...

My state (AL) is one among several that don't require training for residents to obtain permission slips, and also recognizes permission slips from any state regardless of their training requirements. I doubt that many states take into consideration the training requirements of the states they reciprocate with. Before we had an all-states reciprocity law, we had like 24 (I think it was) actual reciprocity agreements. Never did figure out what kind of politics went on in landing those agreements, but I remember there only being one state out of the Southern states that wasn't included (I think it was SC) and their rationale for not honoring our permission slips was because of the lack of training requirements, but that's what I base my opinion on that few states take that into consideration in any case.

...although the bummer for other states is that Illinois does not reciprocate!

That's more of a bummer for IL I would think, as any self-respecting carrier typically avoids patronizing states that don't respect his/her rights any more than absolutely necessary for business or whatever.

Blues

Howdy,

Great........not sure but I believe that makes 22 that recognize our Illinois permits. As stringent as our training is to obtain a permit it's easy for states to recognize......although the bummer for other states is that Illinois does not reciprocate!

It should be like a driver's license where all States MUST recognize and accept it.

They should be like Arkansas, we accept ALL states CCW permit.

Paul

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back