Need to Hit this IL CC Poll!

Here are the results so far!

That we should make it still harder to get a gun.
19082 54.2%

That maybe Illinois should be a concealed carry state.
16083 45.7%

That our law shouldn't change.
59 0.2%

Agenda Behind the Poll

You can see the agenda behind the poll.
"That maybe Illinois should be a concealed carry state.
That we should make it still harder to get a gun."

They use the word maybe in the first alternative but the latter two are absolute statements. You can always see the agenda when someone is being emotional about a topic more so than logical.

Well, if that's what the people of Illinois want, it makes it a bit harder for me to feel sorry for them when stuff like this happens. I'm just going to imagine that there was one person there who really wanted to carry but was denied his right to self defense.

An interesting side note. I've noticed that for the most part the states with the least restrictions on homeschooling seem to have the most restrictive gun laws. To home school your child in Illinois, you simply keep them at home. In Vermont, on the other hand you can own and carry whenever and where ever you want, but the only way to homeschool your kids is if you are a certified teacher operating a state approved school.

Bhaaaaaaa! I reckon they choose to be that way due to all the brain washing they recieve "Daily"!

university shooting

I have e-mailed CNN news w/this message"Perhaps the people who have denied the students right to their self defense should be held responsible",we should phrase the question to both ill.&Wisc.,w/this question,Do the students or anyone,have a right to self defense?,now they are after the greenbay distributor who sold the student a holster,Scott

Don’t even fool with CNN. I have tried and they just don’t reply, or post any of the replies I send in. They want freedom of speech as long as you agree with them. But just try to state your opinion.

Voted :)

The NIU shooting makes me think...

83650 72.5%

31517 27.3%

141 0.1%

Like making it harder to get a gun is going to deter a BG....

85997 73%

31702 26.9%

142 0.1%

Either a lot of ignorant people or they have skewed the results. Maybe people are actually voting for CCW but the vote goes to making it harder to get a gun. Wouldn't put it past them!

As of my post: 75% to make gun purchases more difficult; 25% for CCW. Obviously, these folks like being helpless - their problem, let them have it!
Sailor

now 76.5% think it should be harder still to get a gun. and I voted yesterday too.. man these people don't think clearly.

76.5 for making it harder to get a gun
23.4 for going to ccw

This will just keep going downhill i'm afraid. i echo so many other posts, this election is so important.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back