Nationwide Reciprocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidWhite

Banned
"SR9 was telling his own war stories, "

You eyes are playing tricks on you Blues, I don't have any war stories. Been in the Military, but I keep those stories to myself and those serving with me.

Link Removed

SR9

Seems Frightenedchicken has let his assume make an ass of himself. I am a Registered Republican, Evangelical Christion Conservative and served 2 years as a Legislative Agent for one of our Tea Party affiliate groups, dealing with our Liberal Progressive Legislature, in my home state. But just because I don't walk to your beat, you have to act like a MORON. That's the only thing I have ever seen you accomplish. ***** ***** *****.

Firefighterchen

OC for Tactical Advantage
Seems Frightenedchicken has let his assume make an ass of himself. I am a Registered Republican, Evangelical Christion Conservative and served 2 years as a Legislative Agent for one of our Tea Party affiliate groups, dealing with our Liberal Progressive Legislature, in my home state. But just because I don't walk to your beat, you have to act like a MORON. That's the only thing I have ever seen you accomplish. ***** ***** *****.

Typical liberal government shill. Doesn't know how to speak English, and then tries to insult his way into taking more freedoms. The only moron here, is the oxymoron " Delaware republican," who supports Delawares anti gun laws.

Sent from my SM-N920T using USA Carry mobile app

SR9

No problem with guns here. I got a bunch, and we have both open carry and concealed carry. You been smoking the bad stuff again. I have C/C permits enough to cover me anywhere I go. Just went half way across US in April with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikamster