Nationwide Reciprocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefighterchen

OC for Tactical Advantage
Threads still going strong. I see SR9 still enjoys his chains. I'm enjoying my freedom.

Sent from my SM-N920T using USA Carry mobile app

Firefighterchen

Then why are you so paranoid that the government will imprison you if you exercise your rights?

NavyLCDR

Or National Reciprocity. The laws are already on the books. I think some of you need to take your paranoid pills. I still see not problem. But then again I am not paranoid. Merry Christmas and get over yourselves.

I though you were ignoring me?

Swabby is on my Ignore List, but somehow I knew he could not help but whine about this. WAH, WAH , WAH!

It just goes to show what a pawn you really are.

SR9

The great thing about America is that I can voice my opinion by the 1st Amendment. Carry my gun, by the 2nd Amendment. And, don't have to worry about extremist like you running the government. Whether left or right, extreme views are bad for America. Somehow common sense seems to work, but only if you have it. I am not extreme right like some that comment on this thread. I am more moderate, although I am a registered Republican, and am conservative, and I am not a Libertarian. I have not voted for a Democrat since the 1970's and at this point never will. I carry CCW permits from several states, and am a long time member of the NRA and other pro-gun owner organizations. And yet I don't agree with all of them, and probably never will.

B

Bikenut

The great thing about America is that I can voice my opinion by the 1st Amendment. Carry my gun, by the 2nd Amendment. And, don't have to worry about extremist like you running the government. Whether left or right, extreme views are bad for America. Somehow common sense seems to work, but only if you have it. I am not extreme right like some that comment on this thread. I am more moderate, although I am a registered Republican, and am conservative, and I am not a Libertarian. I have not voted for a Democrat since the 1970's and at this point never will. I carry CCW permits from several states, and am a long time member of the NRA and other pro-gun owner organizations. And yet I don't agree with all of them, and probably never will.
The Founding Fathers could have been considered "extremists" too but without them you wouldn't have the freedom to spout your anti freedom BS. Think about that while you consider yourself a "moderate" with what you think is "common sense".

Pray tell exactly what does giving Daddy Fed the power to regulate and control concealed carry permits have to do with freedom? What exactly does a carry PERMIT! have to do with the right to bear arms?

A general comment:
The degree of intentional blindness to the dangers of Daddy Fed gaining control over concealed carry permits in favor of gaining Daddy's permission for the selfish privilege of concealed carry across State lines with national reciprocity laws is not only disturbing but is indicative of how our society now childishly values Daddy's permission more than actual freedom. Apparently the childish need for permission is so pervasive that some folks have fooled themselves into thinking having Daddy's permission to carry across State lines is some kind of.... freedom.

Edited to be more succinct.

cluznar

I doubt we ever have nationwide reciprocity. Virginia recently just discontinued reciprocity with a bunch of states. :dirol:

coachdb18

Just FYI, Wyoming's AG also discontinued reciprocity with nearly every other state back in 2009. It proved to be a problem, and by 2010, they had not only restored reciprocity with every state that recognized the Wyoming CCW, but they had also rescinded the powers and authority of their Attorney General to review or rescind reciprocity with other states. I predict eventually, when 'Moms Demand' get tired of being scared by Open Carry, will be begging to cover up the guns in restored Conceal Carry. Geeesh, just look at what's happening in Texas, where they begin legal Open Carry for the first time on Jan 1, and they're ALREADY asking to leave the legal carry as concealed.

NavyLCDR

Another blurb from the "frightenedchicken".

Says the government lemming.....

Lemmings+at+the+cliff.jpg

BluesStringer

Les Brers
Obama just gave SR9 a wet dream with his executive orders.

No kidding. Just imagine what Obama, or any other president for that matter, could do with EOs after Congress establishes inroads to gun control via the Commerce Clause. After all, just like yesterday's executive "action," Obama's diktats are "consistent with the Second Amendment" according to His Heinous.

Oh well. In every well-stocked tool-box there's at least one tool that just never fulfills its intended function. In the tool-box known as the "Gun Rights Advocacy" tool-box, SR9 is one such tool.

Blues

B

Bikenut

After Obama's latest attempt to circumvent Congress by pulling the authority to control guns out of his ass does anyone besides the eternally myopic SR9 who's only concern is to gain an elitist privilege of carrying across State lines and thinks that privilege is some kind of freedom to bear arms have any doubt as to what Daddy Fed would do if granted the power to regulate concealed carry permits through the commerce clause?

Firefighterchen

I find a lot of the executive orders redundant to laws all ready existing.

The "engaging in business" is going to be treated just like "mass shooting", "ghost gun," and "assault weapons." Redefine to set new laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikamster