National Weather Service “ammunition” solicitation triggers confusion

SFC

Link Removed

THIS Is Why The NOAA Supposedly Ordered 46,000 Rounds Of Ammunition - Business Insider

What is the purpose of all this ammunition?

The federal government, when asked about the ammo, essentially says, "We need it!"

And why do they need it? For their own "safety," of course. "[Armed SSA personnel] also are called to respond to threats against Social Security offices, employees, and customers," explains the SSA. So the government, in other words, needs ammo for its safety.

So why are American citizens who "stockpile" ammo for the exact same reason considered "radical" or "extreme" or even "terrorists?"

When the government buys ammo for the safety of its workers, that's a good thing, you see. But when YOU buy ammo for the safety of your own family, that's a BAD thing, we're told. Citizens don't need ammo. Only the government needs ammo. That's the big media lie you're being told right now.

This idea of the government having a monopoly of force is, by the way, the principle arms control argument of Adolf Hitler, who penned his famous "Nazi Weapons Law of 1938" which was copied virtually word-for-word into the U.S. Gun Control Act of 1968.

Just as in Nazi Germany, the modern U.S. government believes only the government needs ammo, not the citizens!

Self defense is a "Divine Right"

I've just released a new two-part documentary called "The Divine Right of Self Defense."

It shows how weapons -- including the right to hurl projectiles at predators -- are found throughout the natural world in plants, mammals, insects and birds. This right is common across the natural world because it is a "divine right."

The 1928 law was subsequently extended in 1938 under the Third Reich (this action being the principal point in support of the contention that the Nazis were advocates of gun control). However, the Nazis were firmly in control of Germany at the time the Weapons Law of 1938 was created. Further, this law was not passed by a legislative body, but was promulgated under the dictatorial power granted Hitler in 1933. Obviously, the Nazis did not need gun control to attain power as they already (in 1938) possessed supreme and unlimited power in Germany. The only feasible argument that gun control favored the Nazis would be that the 1928 law deprived private armies of a means to defeat them. The basic flaw with this argument is that the Nazis did not seize power by force of arms, but through their success at the ballot box (and the political cunning of Hitler himself). Secondary considerations that arise are that gun ownership was not that widespread to begin with, and, even imagining such ubiquity the German people, Jews in particular, were not predisposed to violent resistance to their government.
The Third Reich did not need gun control (in 1938 or at any time thereafter) to maintain their power. The success of Nazi programs (restoring the economy, dispelling socio-political chaos) and the misappropriation of justice by the apparatus of terror (the Gestapo) assured the compliance of the German people. Arguing otherwise assumes a resistance to Nazi rule that did not exist. Further, supposing the existance of an armed resistance also requires the acceptance that the German people would have rallied to the rebellion. This argument requires a total suspension of disbelief given everything we know about 1930s Germany. Why then did the Nazis introduce this program? As with most of their actions (including the formation of the Third Reich itself), they desired to effect a facade of legalism around the exercise of naked power. It is unreasonable to treat this as a normal part of lawful governance, as the rule of law had been entirely demolished in the Third Reich. Any direct quotations, of which there are several, that pronounce some beneficence to the Weapons Law should be considered in the same manner as all other Nazi pronouncements - absolute lies. (See Bogus Gun Control Quotes and endnote [1].)Sources:
Shirer, William L., The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.
Jay Simkin, Aaron Zelman and Alan Rice, Lethal Laws.
International Constitutional Law
Endnote:
[1]. This is not to say Hitler did not value gun control. After having occupied Russian territory Hitler said:
Der größte Unsinn, den man in den besetzen Ostgebieten machen könnte, sei der, den unterworfenen Völkern Waffen zu geben. Die Geschicte lehre, daß alle Herrenvölker untergegangen seien, nachdem sie den von ihnen unterworfenen Volkern Waffen bewilligt hatten.
[The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would

Not complaining about your post, I agree, just this was around in the pre-ban of 1994, Please do not take this in the wrong way, just an FYI for all. Thanks.

I read yesterday the the National Archives has an armed investigative team whose job it is to recovery treasures stolen from the Archives. Couldn't this be done by some other agency such as the FBI?

I can see that you do not want to get with the program.

Stan, believe me I'm with the program, more than most. Right here in Arizona is a Border war that has spread throughout our state to include where I live. So yes I'm with the program. I'm very familiar with Geophysics and can understand the importance of their security. But would this be better in the hands of the FBI with the experience to handle such attacks. But, evidently you are missing the main point; Why now? all of a sudden they are ordering this many rounds of ammunition? As it has been studied by greater minds than ours, that if Obama loses this election there will be a Civil Unrest like never seen before in the US, greater than Watts, LA, and Detroit, not necessarily a racial riot but more to the the uprising of Muslims and just not any Muslims, but Islamic Jihadist, Muslim Brotherhood out of Egypt Terrorist Organization, even Obama's own Administration is a large percentage of Muslims, how many presidents have invited known Terrorist into our White House, sat down to dinner with them.

The natl weather service was supposed to use their ammo to talk tropical depressions into ending it all before they could become tropical storms or hurricanes

If they carry a badge and a weapon, if they are trained by the Federal Law Enforcement Academy and if they were my daughter or son, I would hope they practice as much as they would like and qualify every month. If they have the authority what is the issue. The Border Patrol is unable to do their duty due to liberal sickness of political correctness so any Federal Officer on duty may be the one to stop an attack by the folks that are invading this county, the folks that are coming in via Mexico from every location on earth. I know full well the history of the NAZIS and others but I have a need to try and trust the officers, until they cause trouble. I am not an obeying sheep that will be brought to the slaughter but I do try to have faith.

Stan, believe me I'm with the program, more than most. Right here in Arizona is a Border war that has spread throughout our state to include where I live. So yes I'm with the program. I'm very familiar with Geophysics and can understand the importance of their security. But would this be better in the hands of the FBI with the experience to handle such attacks. But, evidently you are missing the main point; Why now? all of a sudden they are ordering this many rounds of ammunition? As it has been studied by greater minds than ours, that if Obama loses this election there will be a Civil Unrest like never seen before in the US, greater than Watts, LA, and Detroit, not necessarily a racial riot but more to the the uprising of Muslims and just not any Muslims, but Islamic Jihadist, Muslim Brotherhood out of Egypt Terrorist Organization, even Obama's own Administration is a large percentage of Muslims, how many presidents have invited known Terrorist into our White House, sat down to dinner with them.

Maybe my last post should have stated, from the Obama camp point of view.
My hat is off to you being on the border, I wish you God Speed, and may your aim be true. Believe me we are on the same page.

Thanks S&W, but a subject such as this can never be implied enough to keep the subject hot and available to new members or members such as myself that had to take a break from the computer and the internet-world. I suffer from a severe case of depression and PTSD. Being a college graduate in Electronic Engineering, I also took three semester of Political Science and each semester I was the only Conservative hanging off the edge of Right made for a great bantering of class of thirty each semester. It was just getting to me to where I would be see my psychiatrist once a month. My college days continued when I was in the Army taking other courses in Russian, German and Criminology, completed all except the requirement of physiology to graduate in Criminology, I still speak some German but very little Russian. November 6, 2012, cannot get here fast enough for me

Thanks again
SFC

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back