National Forest/Park

sambo42xa

USA Carry Supporter
I know no weapons allowed, BUT can you lock the weapon in a safe (in the vehicle) and still pass through the Park's?
Vacation next week and IF we go to the White Mts., am I going to have too pull over and lock it up before I pass the sign......."Entering The White Mountains National Forest/Park"?
I tried a search thingy but came up with nothing. Thnx.

If I am not mistaken you have to unload it and store the ammo separate from the handgun. Hope this is not too late.
Have fun!

Is it a National Forest or Park? If it is a forest You can carry. It is not against the law to carry in a National Forest.

Well, it was late because we left last Saturday a.m., but I still pulled over and locked it up anyway. Just got back yesterday and I'm still on vacation. I'll check with the local Chief and get back with an answer. It was the FOREST we went through.
Thnx for the replies anyway!

Is it a National Forest or Park? If it is a forest You can carry. It is not against the law to carry in a National Forest.

Right. In national forests, the laws that apply are the laws of the state in which the national forest is located.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back