My Youngest Just Turned 13

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
My youngest just turned 13. What do ya think he wanted??? A CVA/Wolf blackpowder rifle .50 cal!!! I made sure he had a proper sling for the rifle as well!

Let me tell you...He had the best birthday ever. As soon as mom downloads the camera...we'll post pictures of us hitting the broadside of a berm...making smoke and thunder!

After shooting it we brought it into the garage to do a little cleaning. The WHOLE HOUSE smelled like rotten eggs. It was great! you should have seen the look on my wife's face...she has never been around blackpowder before.

PICS TO COME!!!!:crazy_pilot:

I am glad he has got his priorities in order. I know he had a great time and dad also.

ok I did eat some boiled eggs...

Are you sure the smell was from the powder Festus???

J/K.... sounds like a great time:nhl_checking:

I did eat some boiled eggs but uh it wasn't me honest. I uh uh ok it did but mine wasn't that bad...

Seroiusly Black powder guns stink when you clean it!

Did I hit the deer ? Wait for smoke to clear and we will see.50 cal with 150 grains of power behind it is a cannon.:wub:

Nothing like the bang from a black powder rifle! I love the smell of black powder firing, but not so much the cleaning it smell. Congrats to you and your boy!

Tell your son Happy B-day. Sounds like dad did well on the present selection! I'm sure you two will have a lot of fun times shooting it. Enjoy.

Why, oh why, can't all young boys have a father as awesome as you? My father kept guns in the house, but I never got to see any of them except on New Year's Day 1999 when he shot 4 or 5 rounds out of his pump action shotgun to celebrate the new millenium, but otherwise never took me shooting or taught me anything. I learned everything I know about guns from my older brother, who is now my boss at work.

Sounds like a great Birthday, and it sounds like your son is well on his way to becoming a man, just think 3 more years and you'll be buying him a car!

Man.... Why can't my dad be like that? My father is an Anti.

My grandfather taught me how to shoot. Thank the lord for him!

Happy b-day to your son! Sounds like a awesome bday!

Sounds like a great Birthday, and it sounds like your son is well on his way to becoming a man, just think 3 more years and you'll be buying him a car!

I see that this is your first post on USA Carry, Glock Fan. As you may or may not know, there's another member named GlockFan, no space between the Glock and the fan, and has been joking that his handle not be spelled the way yours is spelled.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back