My WA CCL came today !!

kodeman

I applied on Jan 19th and today it came 60 days on the dot.. now legal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington

No doubt congratulations are in order. Remember good situational awareness is your friend.
Good luck and God speed

I applied on Jan 19th and today it came 60 days on the dot.. now legal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington

Sweet. The more places one can legally carry the better. 60 days tho?? :blink: I got my WA. permit in just over two weeks. I applied in Benton Co. What county did you apply in?

I applied in Vancouver, they quote 60 days for a non-resident permit, I called after 35 days and they said it had been processed but they don't send them out until the due date... and they send them in batches...

Congrats!!! Too bad they can't get the permits out faster to us legal citizens. Here is Minnesota it takes 30 days to get your permit, Utah takes 60, and Florida takes up to 90 days.

Congrats!!! Too bad they can't get the permits out faster to us legal citizens. Here is Minnesota it takes 30 days to get your permit, Utah takes 60, and Florida takes up to 90 days.

Citizenship has, unfortunately, nothing to do with it in many states; RESIDENCY is the determining factor, believe it or not!

A U.S. Citizen, for example, not residing in the USA because of work or whatever, may not get a permit from many states, nor is his/her permit(s) of any use nor valid in many states.

Sad but true. "We the People" should be changed to "We the Residents". Fortunately, we will have a homestead in FL before too long on retirement and will be residents again and therefore able to arm ourselves along with all the illegal aliens that claim residency.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back