My thoughts on the oil crisis

QUOTE=LiquidG;28950]So you don't believe in the easter bunny or the tooth fairy, but you believe in God, some people may find that humorous and hippacritical.

tThat is right I believe in God rather than some kind of big bang explosion. I find it humorous that anyone would believe that. That is about as likely as an explosion in a junk yard producing a car.

Or about as likely as the price of gas coming down more than $0.20 if we start drilling in the US. Its funny how people will complain day and night about government having too much power, yet wanna cry for help from the government when they want a handout.

Or about as likely as the price of gas coming down more than $0.20 if we start drilling in the US. Its funny how people will complain day and night about government having too much power, yet wanna cry for help from the government when they want a handout

Well then "nower of all good things to know" we will be waiting for your solution to the problem. Let us know when you get it fixed.

Or about as likely as the price of gas coming down more than $0.20 if we start drilling in the US. Its funny how people will complain day and night about government having too much power, yet wanna cry for help from the government when they want a handout

Well then "nower of all good things to know" we will be waiting for your solution to the problem. Let us know when you get it fixed.

The problem is ECONOMICS or have you not been paying attention! When joe blow bag a doughnuts can't/won't pay the price or cut back on consumtion then the price will continue to climb untill we reach that point. Gas has been steadily riseing for the last 6-8 yrs., this isnt a new problem, we've just chose to overlook the problem.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back