My Pot O' Gold

Andrew49417

Got me a 1400 round bucket O' bullets for $75. Woo hoo!!:cool:
Ya don't see these very often lately.

Sad that we get so excited to pay a nickel for a 22. Guess that's the new standard.

That's about the cheapest I've ever found it in my area. Usually its about 7¢ for the good CCI stuff. Maybe I'm just too young to remember the "good ol' days." It's way better than the 10-14¢ people have been trying to charge.

OK, so I'm an old(er) fart, but I still have a few 100 packs of CCI Mini-Mags with the price sticker on them. $1.99 :sarcastic:
And I thought that was expensive at the time.

That's about the cheapest I've ever found it in my area. Usually its about 7¢ for the good CCI stuff. Maybe I'm just too young to remember the "good ol' days." It's way better than the 10-14¢ people have been trying to charge.
Two years ago. CCI Blazer was $15 a box (525), on sale at Dunham's. I got so spoiled, I wouldn't even pay reg. price, which was $21.95.

From where?
<-- I asked this 10 minutes after the OP started this thread.

I'm still waiting for the OP to tell us where he found this? <--- this is being asked 3 days after the OP. Andrew49417, you have to be getting email updates on your thread. Hellooooooo, are you in there?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back