My old yellow banner

S.C.

I miss my old yellow banner. Feel the need for a good rant but I have lost my bearing, without my yellow banner I feel kinda,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,out in the open?

Kan U see me know?

I do not want to vote but I sure do miss all-em goose eggs and the safety of the yellow.

FYI, the 'yellow banner' is a reference to the notice which would appear in the posts of those on Packing.Org forums which had been rated innappropriate.

Granted, the PDO rating-system was flawed... But this individual deserved his/her troll-badge.

That's one thing about PDO I won't miss...the f*cking rating system. Stupid and worthless if you ask me. More people worried about their ratings rather than posting a topic. Please don't go to a rating system here!

FYI, the 'yellow banner' is a reference to the notice which would appear in the posts of those on Packing.Org forums which had been rated innappropriate.

Granted, the PDO rating-system was flawed... But this individual deserved his/her troll-badge.

Listen to molonlabetn, he knows well what he is saying.

Tarzan

Right before PDO died there was one very good suggestion being given, "Don't feed the trolls". I truly hope USA Carry doesn't go the way of PDO. Stop posting responses to trolls and eventually they will go away.

With a few MODs and help from the members, trolls can be delt a death blow..posts eleminated and with a few sweeps of a broom, we can have a clean house here.

With a few MODs and help from the members, trolls can be delt a death blow..posts eleminated and with a few sweeps of a broom, we can have a clean house here.

Unlike PDO, this site has administrators to rid us of the trolls. I certainly hope they are utilized whenever necessary.

It's easy to take care of Trolls and Spammers! Just click on the Red triangle with a ! in the middle. It's located at the top right of each post. It works!

Trolls? Troll badges? PDO? This is the first site I've been actively involved with and I guess that means I've been living under a rock or is it a desert sun scorching my brain out of my head for the past 30 years. Oh well, but my next post, I believe gets me to senior member. And as we all know when you reach senior member everyone else on the site sends you a box of cartridges. Don't worry about the caliber or mm they're all good.

I'm waiting for one from you. Do trolls have beards? I do think if we got to anel it would not be fun. Most post play out or move to something more interesting.

I did'nt lie now did eye

Branded a troll way back, dawned that yellow banner from day one but it was nice to post without everything vanishing in a flash.

Why not go ahead a block me out now as I offend so much?

Here I've done nothing wrong ?????????????

Some of you tickle me, I just wonder who you where in your former self or better yet how many log in names you held in PDO world?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back