MY new M&P

KimberRB

Well got to the range today and shot my new M&P 9mm for the first time. Got to tell you it is one fine shooting gun. The slightly longer grip than my compact makes a big difference in the way the gun shoots. Got to tell you all I love my 40 compact but I love the full size 9mm even more. Here are some pictures of the shoot.
This is 100 rounds at 7yds
DSC01501.jpg

This is 100 rounds at 10yds
DSC01504.jpg

By the looks of your target it looks to be very accurate. It is always fun the first time out on the range with a new fire arm.

Yes after seeing how it performs I am thinking of making it one of my carry guns (it was to be just a house gun). It fits in the same holster as my compact so it’s a no brainier. Very Very happy with it.

Yes after seeing how it performs I am thinking of making it one of my carry guns (it was to be just a house gun). It fits in the same holster as my compact so it’s a no brainier. Very Very happy with it.

This is the same way I felt about my new M&P .45. I am waiting to get my Comp-Tac holster for it, and then it becomes my everyday. It is by far one of the most accurate handguns I have shot.

Very nice firearm and nice shooting! After seeing these pics, I think one day I might have to pick up one of these. Not sure if I can own one as of now in PRMA with my Class B LTC, but hey, nothing wrong with wanting right?

Congrats on the new firearm!

Well got the change to carry the 9mm M&P today. This gun carries well could not tell any difference than the 40 M&P compact. And with the way it shoots I am contemplating trading the 40 compact for the full size. I just like the 40cal better than 9mm for a carry gun. I am just all round very pleased with this gun. How ever my Kimber will still be my main carry.

M&P

I really think S&W has hit a homerun with the M&P line. I have had an M&P 9c since last December and it has become my everyday carry gun. It is very accurate and conceals nicely. Great guns....glad you like yours!

Surfcc

Nice gun! I just got an M&P45 for my "nightstand gun". I've only been to the range with it once, but it shoots great. May have to pick up the 9 and 40 versions, too...just because

By the looks of your target it looks to be very accurate. It is always fun the first time out on the range with a new fire arm.

There are no accurate guns, only accurate people. The gun did not shoot itself.

Seriously, though, glad to hear you enjoy this gun so much. Will it become your every day carry gun?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back