My new CC package is here

OpenCarryYes

I got my new Ruger LC9 this past week and the Maxtuck holster from whitehatholsters.com came in today. I took the LC9 out to the range this weekend and put about 100 rounds through it. I bought 3 different brands of ammo and only one of them, the Fiocci box, failed miserably. The others shot flawlessly. The Fiocci brand sucked really bad.

I adjusted the holster when I got home from work and after only a couple of hours I can hardly feel it. This hybrid, tuckable holster puts the gun pretty deep and even with a white tee shirt tucked in, my wife could not tell I was carrying.

I bought the Maxtuck because they use screws to hold the kydex to the leather instead of the rivets that crossbreed uses. Other than that, I think the holsters comparable. Although I have never seen a crossbreed supertuck in person so I could be wrong. Also, with an M&P 40c on the way next week, it'll only cost $20 for the new Kydex that I can switch to when I carry the M&P instead of another $70 for a whole new holster.

Excellent! I'm interested in the LC9 for carrying.
I think if I get it, I'll carry it in a pocket holster, to give me another option of carry.
I currently use a Cleveland's Holster for my SW9VE.

Any issues with that rather prominent loaded chamber indicator on the LC9 ? Did you consider other mini-9's before purchase like the Kimber, Kahr, or SIG?

Good luck, and stay safe.

Lee

I considered pocket carrying the LC9 but its a little big for that unless you have some pretty deep pockets.

Also, the chamber indicator is so small that I cant believe anyone would have a problem with it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back